- Busy Bee Consignors get to SHOP EARLY, a full day BEFORE the public gets to shop!
- Busy Bee Consignors also get to SHOP our ½ price SALE EARLY! (CONSIGNORS ONLY get into our half-price sale 1 HOUR ahead of everyone else!)
- Busy Bee Consignors earn 40% commission, and may volunteer 1 or 2 shifts to earn 45-50% commission if desired.
- Pay $10 registration & prep fee for every 100 items you consign, up to 300 items (and $30) total.
- Hangers cost extra, but you may supply your own to avoid this fee. When supplying your own, you must have all clothing hung according to A4K procedures on the proper size hangers when you drop them off for our Busy Bee service at Zoe’s Place. If this is not done, a prep fee will still be charged. Any type of hanger is allowed.
- Busy Bee Consignors may request pricing on up to 10 non-clothing items (must be discussed at drop-off). Busy Bee Service determines the best “get it sold” price for all other items you bring using our pricing guidelines and years of experience.
- All Busy Bee items will be included in our 50% OFF sale on Sunday unless otherwise discussed at drop-off. Our goal is to get it all sold for you! Leaving it discountable will help do that.
- Unsold Busy Bee items not picked up by you on Sunday or donated to our $1 Dash & Deal SALE, will be brought back to Zoe’s Place and stay on consignment for you there! You will have until our next A4K Sale to earn cash or store credit on these items once they are in our store!
If this sounds right for you, call or TEXT us! 610-392-2934 Busy Bee spaces are limited & they fill up fast! If they are already full, don’t despair! Occasionally Busy Bee spaces open up as more tagging-rescue volunteers commit closer to our sale dates. If they don’t, we can help you learn the tagging process easily through one of our online videos, our FB online Consigning 101 party which happens a few weeks before each sale, or in person at our year-round store. We are here for you, every week, leading up to our sale! We keep supplies on hand (such as tagging guns, barbs, zip ties, hangers and cardstock), and someone is always in the shop during store hours for drop-in help! (What other sale offers that?) We want you to be successful at this, earn a ton of money, and have a ton of fun in the process! Join us!