- Busy Bee Consignors get to SHOP EARLY, a full day BEFORE the public gets to shop!
- Busy Bee Consignors also get to SHOP our ½ price SALE EARLY! (ONLY CONSIGNORS have the privilege of shopping 1 HOUR ahead of everyone else on 50% OFF day!)
- Busy Bee Consignors earn 40% commission, and may volunteer 1 or 2 shifts to earn 45-50% commission if desired.
- Pay $10 registration & prep fee for every 100 items you consign, up to 300 items (and $30) total.
- Hangers cost extra, but you may supply your own to avoid this fee. When supplying your own, you must have all clothing hung according to A4K procedures on the proper size hangers when you drop them off for our Busy Bee service. If this is not done, a prep fee will still be charged. Any type of hanger is allowed. Text Niki at 610-392-2934 to make Busy Bee arangements.
- Busy Bee Consignors may request pricing on up to 5 non-clothing items (must be discussed at drop-off). Busy Bee Service determines the best “get it sold” price for all other items you bring using our pricing guidelines and years of experience.
- All Busy Bee items will be included in our 50% OFF sale on Sunday unless otherwise discussed at drop-off. Our goal is to get it all sold for you! Leaving it discountable will help do that.
- Unsold Busy Bee items not picked up by you on Sunday night become the property of Zoe Life Ministries + may be donated to a family in need, or to one of our community partners, or placed in our $1 Dash & Deal SALE on Monday morning.
If this sounds right for you, call or TEXT us! 610-392-2934 Busy Bee spaces are limited & they fill up fast! If they are already full, don’t despair! Occasionally Busy Bee spaces open up as more tagging-rescue volunteers commit closer to our sale dates. If they don’t, we can help you learn the tagging process easily through one of our online videos, our current or previous FB online Consigning 101 party, or over the phone. We are here for you during the months, weeks and days leading up to our sale! We keep supplies on hand (such as tagging guns, barbs, zip ties, hangers and cardstock), and one of our amazing volunteers is happy to help you when you have questions. We want you to be successful at this, earn a nice chunk of money, and have a ton of fun in the process! Join us!